Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Storefront

You know those times when you start a blog and then write a satisfying first entry and months go by...

*crickets*

Yeah, me either.

Okay, guilty as charged. Many things have happened since I originally wrote that last entry but the big news is I now have a store front. WOO!!


I opened in September of last year. The location isn't all that great as there aren't any walk in customers. Those who come in already know about me. But it's a start! And it's awesome to have everything out of my house.

I'm open on Saturdays only right now until traffic does pick up, but am up there many days of the week working on products, so if you can't make it on the weekend, give me a call (check my facebook page for contact info) to see if I am there. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment